Thursday, May 17, 2007

if you can express disappointment, here it is.

but no, i'm not going to just cry over this. i've decided to work much harder next term.
seriously, you can't really say i'm very disappointed, besides my chinese marks.

i know i've not reached my full potential, i can definitely do much better.

but at least i'll finally get to understand what's the result of doing last minute studying. and i really mean last minute.

so, i won't continue crying, and anyway failure is the mother of all success, isn't this a good chance to tell me that i really should buck up for my o'levels?



perhaps the only words i liked on my papers were:
"written like a true geographer, i could come to feel your passion for this"

-from my english composition, the topic on waste.



maybe, geog is my favourite subject afterall. chem's next and then bio and chinese ^^

its nice to have passion for a subject. come to think of it, studying really sucks, but as many people put it, you'll get addicted once you start.





that's enough of my examinations, overview to be given once i get everything back.
for now, lets put this aside.




and, this might sound so emo, but i keep thinking now,
i think i really can't stand myself.

maybe the person i admire most currently would be my brother's personality.

know what? i'll try to think more about others and be more helpful and all.
i'll really try. you'll see.




okay, morning was 85 with alicia, kaiying, ashley. i ate slowly cause i kept talking ):

so i'm not really in the mood to blog about it now,
and i just said i won't be affected...



dinner at alforno, it was heaven. i shall post the photos soon.
meanwhile, i'll just bathe and get rid of these disappointment once and for all.




and it'll always serve as an important lesson for me.




EMMA




replies to tags

isabel: haha this time i REALLY didn't bother to read all your posts from like, last year?! haha wadever, that ice crean WAS digusting after all.. n u looked(continues.. who ask ur tag so little space la!) damn spastic doing CPF on that fire extinguisher la! LOL haha keep posting! i love to read ur posts.. best for fun laughter, peace and joy!

{hello isabel! super long time no see, acks, its MEANT to be spastic ;DD. okay i'll keep posting and yeah, for peace -.- I KNOW I'M SC, I MAKE PEACE.}



jesslin: LOL post ur bubble skirt la... =D physics rock and milk sucks =X im such a spammer btw... and by emo blog were you referring to mine? o.0 POKEYE!

{LOL okay maybe i might one day ^^ and geog and chinese and chem rocks (: yeah i know you are xD and uhm, yes you're emo but you're not the most emo. pokeye is not emo at least xD}



ashley: was jus wonderin if any more teachers read yr blog. HAHAS. they mus feel v v lame ****. hope tt oh so stupid BABOON n her even more *****y sidekick of CML will read this tag ^^ screw dem ehh (((:
btw it was * S H I T n B I T C H (: yr tag board is anti vulgar &^^

{hello you bimbotic twit. i wonder if they do..DON'T! and uhm you vulgur person..pollute my tagboard lol. dunch liidatt larrhx euux! miiex tagboardd issh derrh beri sacred one euu n0oex! omg whatever o.O}



xitheng: lol..heyy. here to tagged! :D u're super zilian! ahahahaha. =pp

{HELLO xitheng! ^^ i'm notnotnot! my friend zilian so i take too (hahahaha) xDD seeyou and takecare yup!}



GB: hey heys tag! =D lol i GG le next term sabbat week i'm gonna go remedial -.-

{hello GB! hmm i also gg le, going to bridging during june i think. most probably T.T}

No comments: